Patients attendants provide affordable quality medical care for patients within the comfort of their home. Attendants work under the supervision of doctors qualified and experienced nurses who also have undergone two months training in American standard of rules and regulations and patients confidentiality.
The Services are offered to
- Terminally ill patients, Geriatrics/Elderly, Addicted/Substance abuse patients, Pediatrics/Children, Post surgery and any other general convalescent.
Although patients confidentiality is one of our vital factors, home service gives patients total freedom and privacy.
- Reduces the cross contamination risks
- Guarantees patients attention and total care since is 1 attendant per client.
- Services are cost effective and includes one weekly visit by a qualified registered nurse.
Other services offered
- Physical therapy – At Home
- Occupational therapy – At Home
How We Work
- We offer 24hr, 12hrs weekly or monthly basis depending on patient requirements.
- Any other services can be negotiated based on client requirements.
Service Fee Schedule
As we are expanding and our nurses are in different locations, the above charges are valid for clients living in Nairobi as we are trying to match the nurses versus client locations. Client living where we don’t have nurses or outside Nairobi will have to provide or pay for transport for attendants and nurses.